You can join the Phosphlipid Research Center as:
- Active Member
- Corporate Member
- Honorary Member
- All natural persons with full legal capacity and a proven education in natural science and/or life science who are interested in the purpose of the Association and who are not members of an organisation actively working against the objectives of the Association may become active members.
- All legal entities at home or abroad with full legal capacity who are interested in the purpose of the Association and who are active in research and/or development in the field of natural science and/or life science and are not members of an organisation actively working against the objectives of the Association may become corporate members.
- Persons with a natural science and/or life science background in prominent public or private positions may become honorary members. Furthermore any person who has earned special merits with regard to the research center may become an honorary member. Further details on honorary membership may be determined in internal regulations.
To become member you have to submit a written application to the Board (please use the application form below). The Board will decide about your admission in its sole discretion. Through the admission, you bindingly acknowledge the By-Laws.
Honorary members will be elected by the General Assembly meeting on proposal by a member. The election must be accepted by 2/3 of the attending members.
The membeship fees are as follows:
|Active Membership||€ 75 per calendar year|
|Student Membership||€ 25 per calendar year|
|Corporate Membership||€ 500 per calendar year|
Here you will find the membership application form:
If you wish to get a copy of the By-Laws, please contact us.
The membership of the Phospholipid Research Center offers you several benefits like e.g.:
- Interactive with other members to exchange information and to initiate cooperations
- Open access to scientific publications
- Newsletter of the Phospholipid Research Center
- Reduced Member Rates for conferences and workshops for student members
- Analytical Support and advice